CloseMenu Button
Open account page Login

Best Sellers

minimalist wallet

V03UP TO 20% OFF

Minimalist, Slim, Card Holder

slim wallet

H01UP TO 20% OFF

Small Size, Large Capacity

mens wallet


Smart, Aviation-level Aluminum

wallet for men


Grain Leather, Well Made

badge id holder

V02UP TO 20% OFF

Badge ID Card Holder

Shop The Gift Guide →


travel luggages


Hardside Spinner Suitcase

mens bagpack


Travel Made Essential

mens watch


Make the Most of Your Time

carbon ring


Premium Metal & Silicone Bands

metal wristband


Premium Steel & Walnut Wood

Get More →

Contact Us


Return & Refund

User Manual

Wallet Parts


Skip to content


Your cart is empty

Article: CF Wallets - Between Lies & The Truth

CF Wallets - Between Lies & The Truth

CF Wallets - Between Lies & The Truth


Now a professional definition of carbon fibers is

 90% of the carbon fibers produced are made from polyacrylonitrile (PAN). The remaining 10% is made from rayon or petroleum pitch. All of these materials are organic polymers, characterized by long strings of molecules bound together by carbon atoms

Carbon fiber's weight-to-strength ratio is astonishing, it is stronger than steel and lighter than aluminum. It has high temperature tolerance, extremely strong, has high stiffness, ultra-lightweight, modern, yet has high tensile intensity


Carbon fiber can be thinner than a strand of human hair. It gets its strength when twisted together like yarn. Several thousand carbon fibers are bundled together to form a tow. Carbon fibers are usually combined with other materials to form a composite


Such graphite fiber was used by Sir Joseph Wilson Swan. in early 1860 when he crafted the first light bulb ever

After 2004. Science localized renovating carbon fiber commercial usage. Smart wallets manufacturers aim was to benefit from manufacturing cost reduction of reinforced carbon fiber composites to design the next invincible carbon fiber tactical wallet



What other brands failed to consider when projecting smart CF wallets was: weak functionality of structures, disappointing quality of carbon fiber composites sourced, beside many other designing flaws

On the other hand, Muradin engineers team sparked a victory in creating prototypes of slim classic card holder design with careful purposing of each detail. Elaborating extensively at testing and sourcing the best manufacturing materials from environmental and labor responsible origins. The fruit was inclusively endorsed CF wallets for lifetime



At Muradin, we wanted to offer the unexpected. So, we proposed a new type of carbon fiber wallets

Our CF tactical wallets are made from aero-space grade A++ carbon fiber composites of atomic-bonded crystal structure shields which are characterized by sleek matt finish

Regardless of that, numerous unlimited discoveries and innovation strides of graphite and polymers have occurred in history. CF remains a fairly expensive material to manufacture and produce. Now you could enjoy the elite qualities of such exclusive material only at a fraction of what it could cost in the early days. Which means luxury for less.

Read more

Minimalism -  Is It Prioritizing or sacrificing

Minimalism - Is It Prioritizing or sacrificing

Minimalism is post–World War II Western art movement. But to many it was a revolution portrayed in 1960-70s New York’s paintings. 1980 Millennials defined minimalism as an invitation to declutter l...

Read more
Leather EDC - New Perception

Leather EDC - New Perception

EDC market is pumping with cutting-edge inventions utilizing various substances based on price and profit to win a sales race. But at Muradin, we prioritize quality and source, therefore we never d...

Read more